Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SNOW!?!?

It snowed here this past weekend! It seems like it was just winter so needless to say I wasn't too thrilled about it! Luckily the rest of the week looks great with plenty of sun and warmer temperatures----more like Fall. The boys though loved waking up to all the snow and could hardly wait to put all (poor dad...it takes forever!) their gear on. They made a snowman in the backyard complete with golf ball eyes of course, as well as snow-ball fights and eating the snow! Mom didn't partake in the festivities due to the fact that if I were to fall, I probably wouldn't be able to get back up. Instead I stayed inside the warm house watching and had the hot chocolate ready! Though it was fun, I still don't think I'm ready for another long winter!!

3 comments:

Janalyn said...

I can't believe you guys got a snowman out of that. It seemed like it melted as soon as it landed at our house!
By the way, where did you get your cute yellow puff vest you are wearing in the Scarecrow festival picture? I am finding it impossible to find anything warm to fit around my huge pregnant body!

Breklyn said...

No baby yet?? Looks like you're doing a good job of staying busy until you pop :) I'm so dreading the cold weather! At least you'll get to stay in with your new baby girl, can't wait to hear the news...

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe you got that much snow in that storm. I am patiently waiting for that little girl to decide she's ready to meet everyone. Can't wait to hear!!!!