Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth


We took the boys to their first circus last weekend! They were both very excited about going since I had been showing them the video from the Barnum and Bailey web-site for the last week or so. Parker's favorite part I think was the big tub of popcorn in his lap, while Maddox enjoyed the motorcycle riders, elephant and tiger performances the best. The show was about 2 1/2 hours long and Parker did great the first half, but had a hard time paying attention for the second half (i.e. started kicking the poor ladies seat in from of us!), so I walked around and around (not an easy task at this point in my pregnancy!) the Energy Solution Arena with him instead. All in all, I would recommend going for anyone, but I think 4 is the perfect age for kids to go since Maddox was fascinated by everything going on! Scott and I both commented that it seems different than the circus we remember going to when we were little---much more of a production!

No comments: