Monday, October 20, 2008

Hogle Zoo


We spent yesterday enjoying one of the last days of 70 degree weather of the year at the Hogle Zoo. I've been wanting to go for a while, but thought that I would just wait until the new baby was here since it's getting so hard to walk, but since she has yet to make her appearance, we decided to just go now while the weather was nice. Plus, it's the last outing of just the 4 of us. The boys' had a great time running around looking at all the animals. I was amazed at how active the tiger, cheetah, and other big cats were. Maddox's favorite was the cheetah, tiger, and wolf while Parker loved the monkeys the best! The weather was beautiful, and the walking wasn't too bad. I was hoping to bring on some labor. I did see the doctor today and he said I had progressed enough (3.5 cm, 70% effaced) to be induced tomorrow! Yah!!! I'll post pictures soon!






2 comments:

Breklyn said...

Ahhh, the day has finally arrived!! Best labor wishes and happy delivery to you! Can't wait to see your princess! Love you guys!

Angie said...

I love the zoo, they say it's the best time to go because the animals are more active. If we have another nice weekend, I'll have to take the boys!