Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maddox starts Kindergarten?!?!








I can't believe how fast the time goes (sniff sniff)...my baby is starting Kindergarten!?!?!? Boy, was he sure excited though. Maddox got to meet his teacher, Mrs. Rigby, the day before and he LOVED her!! Oak Hollow is just within walking distance from us (though Maddox was disappointed he couldn't ride the bus). It's nice to be so close, and we've even walked him to school a few times. On the first day, all the kids were so cute with their new outfits on and cool new backpacks, posing for pictures from anxious parents. It made me want to be a kid again---well sortof :)! I thought that Parker, after seeing all the "big boys" get to go to school, would be motivated to go to preschool. No such luck...still absolutely NO DESIRE to get potty trained!! I've decided to quit fighting it, and just go with the flow---I just told his when he decides he wants to be a 'big boy' to let me know. He now has to accompany Kensley and I on our many shopping excursions (no complaints from him thus far---darn it!).

No comments: