Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day Vegas Get-Away

playing with guns?!

future race car driver








matching hats

going out on the town


We love our grandma/grandpa

yummy martini :)


"hot" (warm) tubbing at night

Whew...I'm finally starting to feel caught up on my blog :)...


For Labor Day we went to Las Vegas to visit my mom and step-dad. We hadn't been there since March, and decided this would be the perfect time to go and stay at their new house! We spent most of our time in the pool which was soooo relaxing...it made me remember how much I used to love having a pool at our house!! It definitely makes the Vegas summers tolerable (though Scott would disagree :)). We even swam at night which the boys loved!! Kensley enjoyed her "raft" and would float around on it like a little princess, as we pushed her all around. I was able to do some shopping, Scott some golfing, and the boys made a trip to Nellis to see the airplanes, and the racetrack to see some race cars! Thanks Grandma/Grandpa "K" for a great visit!!! If only I would have won gambling...

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, you've been busy updating your blog! Love all the pictures, Maddox looked so handsome on his first day of school, I still can't believe they are in Kindergarten!

Breklyn said...

Such fun vacation and summer pics, I really can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys! The kids are getting soooo big! Kindergarten?? And Kensley almost 1?? Where did the year go?

Christian loved Maddox's Darth Vader shirt and the light savers in your camping shots "look at my friend's cool shirt mom!" We really need to get the boys together to play "bad guys." Hope you're doing well!! Miss you...