Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3 months already!


We all cannot get enough of our precious little Kensley! She is such a joy to have around and I cannot believe it's been 3 months already! She is talking up a storm (cooing, gurgling, etc.), and is very good at sucking her thumb (much to her daddy's dismay). Maddox thanks me almost daily for giving him a baby sister since he's "always wanted one" and thinks "she is the most beautiful girl in the world"! Parker loves to hold her hand and say "Hi baby" all the time, and when she is taking a nap, he tells me he "misses him"(doesn't quite grasp the correct gender terminology yet)! What fun to have another girl in the family!!!




1 comment:

Breklyn said...

Cute cute pictures, she is so precious! I love that she sucks her thumb, tell Daddy she needs to self-sooth and to get over it! :) I love how your boys are so sweet with her - they'll always watch over her. It was good talking to you today, I can't wait to hear about the wedding...