Monday, December 1, 2008

Go UTES!


I know, I'm a little behind!! I just wanted to post some pic's from the big Utah/BYU Rival game. We all dressed up in some Utah gear (thanks to Scott who went on a shopping spree for all of us), and had some friends over for the game. Though I didn't get to see much of it since (like always) I was either too busy gabbing away or watching the kids, I heard it was a great game! One thing I know is that we came out victorious!! Yah---now we will get to play in a bowl game! Kensley looked so cute dressed up in her Utah cheerleading outfit (thanks to Shokie), and the boys loved their new beanies ("Just like Daddy!" they kept saying). It was a fun night, though at the end, I came down with Mastitis...ouch!!! Luckily I had it before and knew what the beginning signs were, so was able to get a prescription quick and felt better by the next day!

No comments: