Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Parkers Out of His Crib!





Last Saturday we decided to start the transition of moving Parker to his "big boy bed". First we wanted to convert his crib to a toddler bed to get him used to that initially. Surprisingly, he has done good so far (knock on wood). I couldn't believe how sad I was to move him out of his crib! It's hard to see him grow up so fast! He sleeps so good in there for night-time and naps, and I thought I was messing with a good thing. But, I wanted him to get used to his bed before the new baby comes, and not get upset when he see's his crib in the babies room. He's so good in the morning when he wakes up, and will just get some books and stuffed animals to play with until I go and get him. He doesn't even try to get out (but I have a child-proof lock on his door just in case). It looks like my baby is growing up!

No comments: