Thursday, August 28, 2008

New nursery and New beds

We finally finished the babies nursery this past weekend. Parker moved over to his car bed and we moved his crib over to Kensley's room. He was so excited over his new bed that he didn't even seem to mind that his old bed was now moving next door. Parker has done so good with the transition---it's funny he is so different than Maddox. Maddox hates anything in his bed except his 'snuggles' and a few of his pillows while he sleeps. Where Parker empties his whole toy chest and all of his books in bed with him. I don't know where he even sleeps! That's why we decided to move him over early to the car bed because it's a little bit bigger than the crib toddler bed so it allows him to have more room to sleep. I can't complain though because when he wakes up in the morning or from nap, he will just lay in his bed and read until I go and get him (Maddox used to yell "MOMMY" over and over until I went to go get him). So that Maddox didn't feel left out, we also purchased new bedding for him (a sport theme of course), and rearranged his room a little so that it seemed new and different for him too.


It's nice to have the nursery done, now we just are waiting for the baby! I'm 32 weeks right now, and I'm hoping the next 8 weeks or so goes by uneventful and as easy as the rest of my pregnancy. I'm definitely getting big but not overly uncomfortable...yet! I'll have to post some pregnancy photo's soon!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Their rooms look sooo cute! I love the babies room, so girly!

Brad and Kristin Rigby said...

I 2nd that. They are really cute! I Love Kensley's room. But it's not surprising with Jen doing the decorating.

Breklyn said...

All their rooms look darling! Christian has the same bedding as Maddox. Kensley's room is beautiful, I love the chandelier and brown and pink! I so hope I get a girl someday too...