Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


I can't believe how many months (!!!) it's been since I've blogged!!  It gives an indication at how busy we've been!  Summer came and went---way too quick!  But we've been enjoying this nice, warm Fall so far...not counting last week's snow storm!!

Here are some pictures I took a few days ago at the cutest pumpkin patch that my sister found in West Jordan!  There are a ton of pumpkins to chose from---and very reasonably priced.  As well as great photo-op locations.  As you can see, Kensley is the only one who actually enjoys posing for pictures!  Thank God for my little girl!










 First time EVER that I had Kensley wear her hair without me fixing it!!  She looks so old!!




I love this picture, since its an 'action shot' of Parker falling down from the hay stack! 

No comments: