Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cancun Mexico

 What a perfect time of year to go to beautiful, sunny, warm Mexico!!!  We left Salt Lake in a snow storm (and returned to a snow storm as well!), and checked in to our Cancun resort just 4 1/2 hrs. later to a balmy 80 degrees!  Pure heaven for someone who was getting soooo tired of winter (and still am!).  We met our friends Jorge and Ginger there---without kids, and had a blast catching up, laying by the pool trying an assortment of tropical drinks, ate to our hearts content (not too happy with the scale upon our return!), zip-lined, swam with dolphins (a dream of mine since I was little), golf/spa treatments, and basically just relaxed!  Thanks to Scott's parents and our "nanny" Shokey who watched our kids and home for us!  We literally could not have done this without their help!!  Cannot wait to go back and visit again...is next week too soon?!?!?  Seriously...








 our dinner boat cruise
 singing La Bamba with the band
 My "friend" I was startled by as I was laying by the pool (almost gave me a heart attack!)

view I saw each day by the pool

No comments: