Friday, January 28, 2011

My Little Kensley

Kensley likes getting her picture taken almost as much as I like taking pictures (especially with my new camera I got for Christmas...thanks honey!). She loves to pose, and then has to run and see herself in the play back. Thankfully someone in the family enjoys getting their picture taken...with the boys I now have to bribe them with a special treat just to get a (fake) smile out of them! She is truly such a blessing to me! There is not a day that goes by that I don't laugh about something that she does or says, and when she says "I love you toooooo" when I put her to bed at night, it just melts my heart! I love my boys too, but lately they just want to go wrestle with each other, and play 'star wars' with daddy...so I am enjoying having my little girl to sit on my lap and brush barbies hair :)!





No comments: