Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back To School!




It was bitter sweet to go back to school. Granted, it seemed to be a loooong summer---especially the last week or so, but it was sad seeing my kids grow up! Maddox is starting first grade (AND riding the bus for the first time!), and Parker started preschool. Kensley too, is starting a Mothers Morning Out program on Fridays which allows me some much needed time for myself! Maddox is loving first grade, and Parker is starting to like preschool (though he still proceeds to kick and scream with every drop-off!). We are starting to adjust to Maddox being gone all day, though I can tell that Parker misses his brother terribly!! At least he has his little sister to tease...constantly!! I just don't know what I'm going to do once they all are in school all day?!?!

getting on the bus for the first time---tear :(
Busy bus stop---he was embarrassed I kept taking pictures!
Kensley loves her big brothers!
starting 1st grade!
ready for preschool!

No comments: