Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perfect night for...smores

Last night was a perfect night for smores! It had cooled off a little due to the impending storm that hit today (another blog post for sure!). Notice that Maddox was absent in the festivities since he now is at the age that he would rather play with his friends than partake in our family festivities. But Parker and Kensley loved the continuous supply of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers---I have to say that I actually enjoyed "marshing" marshmallows (how I used to say it when I was younger), and had my fair share as well :)!




1 comment:

Breklyn said...

We did backyard smores last week -my FAVE! I definitely out-eat everyone when it comes to smores. Love the fun cabin pics too. Can you believe it's back to school time already?! Let's plan a fall playdate to Gardner's Village or Wheeler's Farm.