Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So, we hosted Thanksgiving this year. Scott just got a brand new barbecue, and decided that he wanted to barbecue the turkey for Thanksgiving. I was concerned that it would burn (since I've heard stories before of others who burned theirs), but instead, the opposite happened, and the turkey was not ready until 2 1/2 hrs. after we finished eating. Luckily, Angie/Anthony brought some of their turkey that they had smoked. Oh well, we had a lot of leftovers!
We had a fun time watching the classic Thanksgiving movie, "Trains, Planes, and Automobiles", as well as some old family home movies. A great Thanksgiving with family!

the boys "enjoying" the meal (both my boys said it was "disgusting"!)





P.S. I guess I should mention that I burned some plastic in the oven (long story) which added greatly to the aroma of Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments: