Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kensley's Ear's Pierced

I always told myself that when/if I ever had a little girl, I would get her ears pierced when she was a baby. Partly because I had to wait until I was ten, but also because I always thought it was so adorable when I would see little babies with earrings. Well, when she turned 5 months, I thought, what better time?! So I dragged, literally, Scott and the boys with me to the mall to get them done. Scott didn't understand why I was so obsessed and determined to get them done (in hindsight, I should have gone without him, but then who would have taken the pictures??), and the boys were there because I bribed them with a merry-go-round ride. Well, she screamed, obviously, like I've never heard her scream before! I thought Scott was either going to throw-up or pass out! I immediately regretted my decision...initially. But after a few minutes (okay, more like 30 minutes), she forgot what had happened! And, she looks so girly with her diamond studs and matching bracelet! Girls are so much fun!!!

before

after

No comments: