Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Basement







Since I just finished cleaning the basement to get ready for Scott's Poker Night with his friends tomorrow night, I thought I would share how our new basement looks (clean!). Maddox LOVES to play "bideo games" on the arcade system and would play for hours on end if I'd let him (which is how he was able to stay up until 3 a.m. on New Years!). Parker loves to take his little ride-on ATV through the halls (unfortunately, crashing occasionally! Hopefully our paint job holds up until Spring when he can actually ride it outside. Sometimes Santa isn't thinking!). They also love to chase each other through the hidden door in the closet. It's just nice to have some extra space to put stuff (i.e. kids toys), a guest room, and a 'guys area' with Poker, bumper pool, Foosball, etc. Which leaves me a room upstairs I like to call my "Girls/Craft Room". We're not completely done---still need pictures, pub table, bar stools, complete the cabinets, but for the most part we are ready to accept any visitors! The skiing is great this winter!

1 comment:

Breklyn said...

Your new basement looks fabulous, love the colors! I want to see the craft room too, scrapbooking nights to come? We'll have to come see it soon. Hope all is well with your cute family!